*DOES IBLEES SLEEP*{?}....*WE APPOINT FOR HIM A DEVIL & HE IS TO HIM A COMPANION*~{QUR`AN+ Ibn al-Jawzi(r)+Hasan Al Basri (r)~}

~ Y A S M I N ~

Mar 6, 2020, 6:42:52 AM3/6/20
to ~Y A. S. M. I. N~

'Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam
 `Ala Rasulillah'.
'As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu '

 'AND WHOEVER IS BLINDED FROM THE REMEMBRANCE OF THE
 MOST MERCIFUL WE APPOINT FOR HIM A DEVIL,
 AND HE IS TO HIM A COMPANION .'

[Source~ Qur`an~ Surat  Az Zukhruf 43~ A # 36]

   Ibn al-Jawzi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said ...

   Iblees tricks people in whatever way he can..!
and his power over them
  increases and decreases according to their
  Alertness or Negligence...!
 their Ignorance or Knowledge !

Note that the Heart is like a Fortress,
and the Devils are always going around the Fortress   watching for the guards to become heedless...{!}
  The guard should know all the gates of
the fortress which he has been appointed to guard...
 and he should not let his attention slip
 for a moment...{!}
for the enemy never lets his attention slip !

 A man asked al-Hasan al-Basri
(may Allah have mercy on him...

'DOES  IBLEES  SLEEP' {?}
      he  answered...
 'If he slept, we would have a Break' {!}

'Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta
 Astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk.'
Exalted and Glorified is my Lord (Allah) and all prayers and praises are due to Him (alone)
 and I bear witness that there is no any other Lord or
God except YOU (Allah) I seek your forgiveness and I repent unto YOU.

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allaah (subhanahu wa taa'ala), and if I erred,
 then that is from me and shaytan.

[Source: Ibn al-Jawzi (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Talbees Iblees (p.# 52):

 ...MY  'SALAAMS'  TO  ALL...

~Y a s m i n~
 "All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"
 {'Qur`an'- Surah Al-Rahman-55~ A # 26-27 }

.