*WHAT A BAD SERVANT OF ALLAH IS HE* {!}~{SUPERB}~*HE IS THE FORGIVING THE LOVING*{"QUR`AN" & Al-Hasan al-Basri (R)}~

~ Y A S M I N ~

Dec 29, 2020, 6:50:23 AM12/29/20
to ~Y A S M I N~

  'Bismillah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem'
 'Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barkatuh'.

 Al-Hasan al-Basri~ [may Allah bestow His mercy upon him] said....

  'What a bad servant of Allah is he'{!}

 I am speaking of a servant who fits
 the following description...

 1/~ He asks for Forgiveness ('Maghfirah'),
 while he is  actively engaged in sinful
 disobedience ('Ma`siya')...{!}

 2/~ he behaves in a humbly submissive manner,
 so that he may be credited with
  loyalty ('Amana'),
  but he is only pretending, to hide his
  disloyalty ('Khiyanah')....{!}

 3/~ he forbids what is wrong,
 but does not refrain from it himself...{!}

4/~ he enjoins what is right,
  but does not act upon his own instructions...{!}

 5/~ If he gives, he does so very stingily,
 and if he withholds, he offers no apology...{!}

6/~ If he is in the best of health, he feels secure,
  but if he falls sick, he becomes remorseful...{!}

 7/~ If he is impoverished, he feels sad,
  and if he gets rich...
 he is subject to temptation...{!}

 8/~ he hopes for salvation,
  but does not act accordingly.

  9/~ he is afraid of punishment,
  but takes no  precautions against it.

 10/~ he wishes to receive more benefit,
 but he does  not give  thanks
 (for what he has received.)

 11/~ he likes the idea of spiritual reward,
 but he does not practice patience...{!}

 12/~ he expedites Sleep
 and postpones Fasting...{!}

Inline image
{Source~ 'Qur`an'~ Surat Al Buruj~ 85 ~A # 14}

~ My 'Salaams' to all ~
  ~Y a s m i n ~

 'All that is on earth will Perish. But will abide {Forever}
 the Face of thy Lord, full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour'.
 {'Qur`an'- Surah Al-Rahman-55.26-27 }
 Son of Adam! You are nothing but a number of days, whenever
 each day passes then part of you has Gone!
  {Al-Hasan Al-Basree ( r)}

'Subhanak Allaahuma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlaa illaaha illa anta
 Astaghfiruka wa atubu ilayk.'
Exalted and Glorified is my Lord (ALLAH) and all prayers and praises are due to HIM (alone) and I bear witness that there is no any other Lord or
God except YOU (ALLAH) I seek your forgiveness and I repent unto YOU.

If I said anything correct, then it is from Allah (subhanahu wa Taa`ala), and if I erred,
 then that is from me and shaytan.
 Courtesy:

This beneficial mail was shared by Sister Yasmin.
 May Allah Bless & reward her generously (Ameen)(Ameen) (Ameen)

 Allah Humma 'Aameen' Wa Iyyak Brothers Usman
'Jazak Allah Khair' for your generous 'Duas'~{Sister in Faith}

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said,
“When Allah wishes good for someone, He bestows upon him the understanding
 of the Deen.” [Bukhari]
 Brother-in-faith Mohammad Usman ( Jeddah-Saudi Arabia )..

[ Source of Post --- WHAT A BAD SERVANT OF ALLAH IS HE By -Al-Hasan Al-Basree (R) ]

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>