*THE WORLD IS A VEHICLE FOR YOU*~*THE HEREAFTER IS MORE ENDURING*~{EXCELLENT}~{QUR`AN+QUOTES}~

~ Y A S M I N ~

Jan 23, 2021, 12:35:22 AM1/23/21
to ~Y A S M I N~
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.
**************************************
Assalaamualaykum Wa Rahmatuallahi Wa Barakatahu.
'Wealth and children are but the adornment
of the worldly life. But the enduring good deeds are better to your Lord for reward and better for one's hope'.

{Source ~Qur`an~Surat Al Kahf~18~ A # 46}

 The world is a Vehicle for you.

If you drive it, it will deliver you to your destination.

If it drives you...you will be Destroyed...{!}

{Source: Al-Hasan Al-Basree (r)}

87:17
Transliteration...

Wal-Akhiratu Khayrun Waabqa.
Translation ...
While the Hereafter is better and more enduring.
{Source: 'Qur`an'~ Surat  Al A'la~ 87~ A # 17}

'Whoever Loves This 'Dunya' And Is Pleased By It,
Then He Should Know That The Love Of The 'Akhira'
 Is Leaving Their Heart...!
Because The Two Cannot Coexist In One Heart'...{!}

{Source: Al-Hasan Al-Basree (r)}

~MY SALAAMS TO ALL ~
~ Y a s m i n ~
Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'.
{'Quran'~Surat Al-'An`am -# 6-162.}
Courtesy:
This beneficial and ponderworthy mail was shared by sister Yasmin.
The car of our life is running its constant speed, there is neither  speed-breakers in its way nor its fuel ends before the certain destination. We all are being tested and our deeds are being observed as well as recorded till our last breath in this world. We are in dire need of help and mercy of our Alone Almighty Allah in this world and specially on the day of Judgement.
May ALLAH Kareem forgive our sins, award success in the tests of
our this life and allow sis Yasmin, me & our families to enter through the
Riyan Door of Jannah. Aameen..
M.J.Iqbal ~(Moderator).

 Allah Humma 'Aameen' Wa Iyyak Brother Iqbal ~
 A Very good analogy ![Sis in Faith~ Yasmin]

_._,_.__

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>