'As-Salaam `Alaikum'~{Shukrans}~ {*PROPHET ﷺ *~ MIRACLE WITH A CUP OF MILK ~ ('SUBHAN ALLAH')~}

~Y A S M I N~

Mar 29, 2021, 6:53:35 AM3/29/21
to ~Y A S M I N~
'As-Salaam `Alaikum',

Jazak Allah Khair to all the Brothers & Sisters in Faith
who responded overwhelmingly to this Post !

ALHAMDULILLAH !

Brothers Owais Jaffrey, Ali Aziz, Islam Khan, Iqbal Sheikh, Jamal,
Iftikhar, Ahmed, Imran to mention a few -
& the amazing # of Sisters who gave me Duas & positive feedback - (Surprisingly) Bless you all !!!
(They wish to remain anonymous I'm not mentioning their respective names ~Subhan Allah)
I appreciate ALL of your feedback .EmojiEmojiEmoji~
'Barak Allah' Feek .
بارك الله فيك ]

Sister in Faith.

'Nahmaduhu Wa Nusalli Ala Rasoolilah Kareem~
`Amma `Ba`ad...
Fa' Aouzobillahi Minash Shaitaannir Rajeem'...
'Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Rahim'
'Assalam Alaikum Wa Rehmath Ullahi  Wa Barkatahu'
Narrated Abu Hurayrah ( Radhiallahu `Anhu)

By Allah, except Whom none has the right to be worshipped, sometimes I used to lay asleep on the ground on my liver (abdomen) because of hunger, and sometimes I used to bind a stone over my belly because of hunger.

The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam passed by me and he smiled when he saw me, for he knew what was in my heart and on my face.
He said, “ O Aba Hirr (Abu Hurairah) !”

I replied, “Labbaik, O Allah’s Apostle!”

He said to me, “Follow me.”
He left and I followed him.
Then he entered the house and I asked permission to enter and was admitted.
He found milk in a bowl and said,
“ From where is this milk ? ”
They said, “It has been presented to you by such-and-such man
(or by such and such woman).”
He said, “O Aba Hirr!”
I said, “Labbaik, O Allah’s Apostle!” He said,
 “Go and call the people of 'Suffah' to me.”
These people of 'Suffah' were the guests of Islam who had no families, nor money, nor anybody to depend upon, and whenever an object of charity was brought to the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, he would send it to them and would not take anything from it, and whenever any present was given to him, he used to send some for them and take some of it for himself.
The order of the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam upset me, and I said to myself, “How will this little milk be enough for the people of 'As-Suffah'?”
I thought I was more entitled to drink from that milk in order to strengthen myself, but behold! The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam came to order me to give that milk to them.
I wondered what will remain of that milk for me, but anyway, I could not but obey Allah and His Apostle so I went to the people of 'As-Suffah' and called them, and they came and asked the Prophet’s permission to enter. They were admitted and took their seats in the house.
The Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam said, “O Aba-Hirr!”

I said, “Labbaik, O Allah’s Apostle!”

He sallallahu alayhi wa sallam said, “Take it and give it to them.”

So I took the bowl of Milk and started giving it to one man who would drink his fill and return it to me, whereupon I would give it to another man who, in his turn, would drink his fill and return it to me, and I would then offer it to another man who would drink his fill and return it to me.

Finally, after the whole group had drunk their fill, I reached the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wa sallam who took the bowl and put it on his hand, looked at me and smiled and said, “O Aba Hirr!”

I replied, “Labbaik,O Allah’s Apostle!”

He sallallahu alayhi wa sallam said, “There remain you and I.”

I said, “You have said the truth, O Allah’s Apostle !”

He sallallahu alayhi wa sallam said, “Sit down and drink.”

I sat down and drank. He said, “Drink!” and I drank. He kept on telling me repeatedly to drink, till I said, “No. by Allah Who sent you with the Truth, I have no space for it (in my stomach).”

He sallallahu alayhi wa sallam said, “Hand it over to me.”
When I gave him the bowl,
he praised Allah and pronounced Allah’s Name on it and drank the remaining milk.
Inline image

(Source~ Sahih al-Bukhari)
 ~My 'Salaams' to all ~
~ Y a s m i n ~
~*Never Despair Of The Mercy Of Allah*~
~Say, 'Indeed, my Prayer, my Rites of Sacrifice,
my Living and my Dying are for ALLAH, Lord of the Worlds'~
{'Qur`an'~Surat Al-`An`am -# 6-162.}
'Most Blessed is He Who has revealed to His servant,
the Criterion of the right and the wrong'.
[Source~ 'Qur`an' ~ Surat Al -Furqan 25: A # 1]

Posted by: ~ Y A S M I N ~ <fisabilillah_...@yahoo.com>