[Oriflame Cosmetics Consultants] Want to register my email id in Oriflame

Admin

Mar 19, 2013, 5:15:47 AM3/19/13
to join-orif...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pragati,

Please write to Oriflame customer service department of your nearest branch:

See the link below for details:

Please mention your consultant id, your name and explanation of your request/problem in your email. They will do the needful

If you have any other question please feel to write to me on jas...@gmail.com

Have a great day!

Warm Regards,

Mrs Jashmi
Oriflame Director
9377630607
jas...@gmail.com

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:08 AM, Pragati  wrote:
Hi Madam,

       I am a member of oriflame but I have not registered my email id.

Can you please suggest me how can I do the same now?

Consultant no : 5597730

Thanks and Regards,
Pragati Baldawa.

and any attachments. Thank you

--
Posted By Admin to Oriflame Cosmetics Consultants at 3/19/2013 02:15:00 AM