[Oriflame Cosmetics Consultants] Buy Oriflame products online from July 2013 catalogue

Admin

Jul 1, 2013, 3:44:42 AM7/1/13
to join-orif...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friemds,

Very Much Exciting catalogue with lot of discount.

Look at Oriflame July Month Catalogue.

Online Catalogue

Online Catalogue

You can buy Oriflame Products now online u just need to file up below mentioned link.

http://in.oriflame.com/consultants/php/php-order.jhtml?nameInUrl=in_oriconsultantmumbai&DistributorEmail=jashmiw%40gmail.com

Or
You can send list of the products you required & Address & mobile no.  to my email id or mobile no.

Email id : Jas...@gmail.com
Mobile no. 09377630607 or 9820850522

We Accept Order only for Rs.1000 & above for Free Home Delivery.

Hope you enjoyed the post, let me know your thoughts, questions, stories, etc. in the comments section below... Regards, Mrs Jashmi Oriflame Director 9820850522 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool E-Group for Oriflame Consultants:
Google Groups
Join Oriflame E-Group, Get updates, Share ideas, Ask Questions, Learn & Grow!
Enter Email:
now

--
Posted By Admin to Oriflame Cosmetics Consultants at 7/01/2013 12:44:00 AM