cut 2.0?

1 view

Steven Parkes

Mar 23, 2010, 11:53:19 AM3/23/10
to johnso...@googlegroups.com
Anything anybody wants to wait for before cutting 2.0? Capybara integrated the external driver change which means capybara-envjs now works with stock capybara. All it needs is envjs which needs johnson.

The only thing I was toying with was the Great Rename, moving all the tracemonkey-named things to spidermonkey. Kind of a big change at the last minute(?), but, then, it's likely to either work or not: problems aren't likely to be latent.

John Barnette

Mar 23, 2010, 3:04:32 PM3/23/10
to johnso...@googlegroups.com
On Mar 23, 2010, at 8:53 AM, Steven Parkes wrote:
> The only thing I was toying with was the Great Rename, moving all the tracemonkey-named things to spidermonkey. Kind of a big change at the last minute(?), but, then, it's likely to either work or not: problems aren't likely to be latent.

I'd really like to get this done for maintainability's sake, and then I'd like to divebomb in for a cleanup and documentation pass. Hell, I may even have time to work on it this weekend. That'd be a pleasant change.

~ j.