segv fix/next pre

1 view

Steven Parkes

Mar 2, 2010, 12:28:29 AM3/2/10
to johnso...@googlegroups.com
Matthew helped me figure out where/fix an exception was causing the segv. I could have removed the exception but I wanted to make sure that the ex actually got reported out the top of the app ...

Also cleaned up a bunch of things that in the code I added for split globals, etc., but wasn't sure about, again with Matthew's help.

And a bit of cleanup.

I'd like to cut this into another pre.

With this, along with the latest env.js and capybara driver changes, the set of gems runs all of capybara's tests along with a simple cucumber test, both without a server (rack-test) and against a real server. Handles redirects, auth cookies, and rails pre-3 JS helpers.

It's not complete by any means, but definitely consistent progress forward.