Join

PETER NORDQUIST

Jun 3, 2021, 8:57:38 AM6/3/21
to johnson-18...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I would like to join the Johnson 18 one design group, (I have a Johnson 18), how do I go about joining?  Thank you.
Peter Nordquist

Five Cubed Skipper

Jun 3, 2021, 9:21:19 AM6/3/21
to Johnson 18 One Design -2021
Peter,
You're in. (All that means is that your posts are not moderated and you have them immediately posted to the group).
 You should be able to update your google groups profile by updating your google account generally.

-Brian (#125)

Five Cubed Skipper

Jun 3, 2021, 9:45:00 AM6/3/21
to Johnson 18 One Design -2021
Peter,
It also occurred to me that you might want to update your email settings for the group- which will email you discussions on the frequency you choose.
Click on the "my membership settings" item on the list left of this discussion to change yours.

-Brian