North Sails Main and jib for Johnson 18 for sale

Brian Moroney

May 5, 2024, 9:00:13 AMMay 5
to Johnson 18 One Design -2024
Hello,

I am a sailor, but not a Johnson 18….
Helping a friend part out his Johnson 18. The hull has multiple cracks and is not repairable.

Have the following items. They are all located North of Denver.  Can probably ship items if buyer pays for the shipping.
- Main sail.   North Sails sail. Luff is approx 17’8”. Leech is approx 20’.
- Jib. North sails. Luff is 12’6”.
- both sails are in very good condition.  Have not been used in 10+ years.
- Mast, 21’11”
- Boom, 8’10.5”
- shroud lines
- really nice trailer.  Not titled.
- rudder and rudder assembly (to attach to stern)

I’ve posted pictures and videos at the following. https://photos.app.goo.gl/bK12qHmmNiQTaG6c7

Please email me at the following if interested: bwm6300@gmail.com

Thanks,
Brian

Rick Paullin

May 6, 2024, 11:37:00 AMMay 6
to Johnson 18 One Design -2024
Hi Brian,

Did your friend swap out the original spars/sails on his Johnson 18?
The mast and boom fittings don't look like the originals, and the mast is too short.
Those sails appear to be from a JY-15 -- maybe the spars are too?
The forward bunk on the trailer also looks like it fits a JY-15.
If so, you might have better luck selling them on a JY-15 site.

Good luck with the sale,
Rick

Brian Moroney

May 6, 2024, 5:14:53 PMMay 6
to Johnson 18 One Design -2024
Rick,  sorry about the post. He told me it was a Johnson 18… I was wondering where the spinnaker pole was :)

Brian

Brian Moroney

May 6, 2024, 5:14:58 PMMay 6
to Johnson 18 One Design -2024