Seitech Dolly for sale

Rick Paullin

May 22, 2024, 10:39:27 AMMay 22
to Johnson 18 One Design -2024
We're selling our Seitech dolly -- pickup in Annapolis area.

Link to photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/MSsLgPuBUzvUiw2R7

- purchased new with our boat from Johnson Boat Works
- lightly used, stored in our basement for most of its life
- good condition overall, the tires/wheels are like new
- all parts are original, it only has minor cosmetic issues:
        - stickers are like new (except "Seitech" on the axle, which has some scratches)
        - yellow strap is strong (color has faded slightly)
        - clear plastic on front handle is strong (some dirt got under the edges)
        - anodizing on axle is in good shape, but the long tubes have white spots

With the shape it's in, we're asking $650.

It's light enough to put on a car's roof rack (wheels can go in the trunk).
Disassembled, it would fit inside a car pretty easily.
For shipping, it would probably fit in this size box: 72"x24"x12" (approx).
Assembled, it's about 12' x 6' and weighs a little over 40 lbs.

  - Rick