Raceqs plug- Round Bay race 6/2/21

Five Cubed Skipper

Jun 3, 2021, 9:33:13 AM6/3/21
to Johnson 18 One Design -2021
If you haven't used raceQs (raceqs.com), it's an app that tracks and record GPS coordinates while sailing and them plots them on a map to generate a virtual replay.  It also handles racing events pretty well. You can see the shifts on the course and where other boats were making gains, either in tuning or shifts.

Here's my replay from last night's race in Round Bay on the Severn River north of Annapolis.  I was single handing in 10-14 knots... just a bit too much to really handle the boat well upwind - lots of pinching v. confident hiking!  But when I got the kite up I was screaming pretty well.

2021 RBSA Series 2 - http://raceQs.com/event/1233481 OR

-Brian
(#125)

Message has been deleted