PNW boat for sale?

Jason Fitschen

Jul 2, 2021, 2:19:47 PM7/2/21
to Johnson 18 One Design -2021

Hello, I'm also looking for a J18, and am near Seattle. Any West Coast or PNW boats on the market? I could happily wait until fall or winter if the owner is looking to get one more season in. Thanks much.

Mike & Amy Borinski

Jan 3, 2022, 6:10:37 PM1/3/22
to johnson-18...@googlegroups.com
We still have our Johnson, text or call Mike at 619-625-0741

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Johnson 18 One Design -2021 group. To post to this group, send email to johnson-18...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to johnson-18-one-d...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/johnson-18-one-design?hl=en
---

Stewart Pierce

Jan 3, 2022, 6:37:10 PM1/3/22
to johnson-18...@googlegroups.com
Hi there. Can you send me som pics and details on your boat. Also what are you asking for it and where is the boat located right now.  Thanks.  Stew Pierce