1996 Johnson 18 for sale in Indiana

Jason Breeden

May 28, 2021, 1:48:28 PM5/28/21
to Johnson 18 One Design -2021
Hey folks, I have a 1996 Johnson 18 for sale.  It is in like new condition.  It was a dealer boat that we sailed for a weekend back in 1996 and it has been stored in a climate controlled building for the last 24 years.  I just got it out about 3 weeks ago to rig and sail, though I have not had time to get it in the water yet.  Will be sailing it tomorrow for the first time in 24 year!  I thought someone at my local club would take it but that hasn't happened yet.  I have way to many boats and need to find a new home for this one.  There is not much else to say about the boat.  It is literally like new.  Comes with a full set of North sails, Sunbrella top cover, and trailer.   I am not a haggler so price is firm at the moment.  $4500 cash.

Let me know if you are interested.   Pic attached is before it was rigged.  Can get better pics tomorrow with sails up.

Thanks,

Jason
J18.jpg

Jason Fitschen

May 28, 2021, 2:10:10 PM5/28/21
to 'Aaron G' via Johnson 18 One Design -2019
Hi Jason, Where is the boat located?

Thanks,

Jason

<J18.jpg>

Jason Breeden

May 28, 2021, 2:17:02 PM5/28/21
to Johnson 18 One Design -2021
Bloomington Indiana

John K. Eickhof

May 28, 2021, 2:23:00 PM5/28/21
to johnson-18...@googlegroups.com
I am interested.  Can I send a deposit check?

John Eickhof
Construction Engineers

On May 28, 2021, at 1:17 PM, Jason Breeden <ogre...@gmail.com> wrote:

Bloomington Indiana

Jason Breeden

May 28, 2021, 2:38:45 PM5/28/21
to Johnson 18 One Design -2021
Tentatively sold.  Will update if the sale falls through.

Thanks,

Jason

Iamkimkc

May 28, 2021, 3:27:01 PM5/28/21
to johnson-18...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I’d love to see pics of your boat . Also where are you located.
Thx , Kim Casey

Sent from my iPhone