Got one!

Jason Fitschen

Aug 5, 2021, 6:08:55 PM8/5/21
to Johnson 18 One Design -2021
Thanks to the wonderful Roberts clan in Olympia, I'm the ecstatic new owner of hull# 171. They were sad to see it go.  The boat is in great shape and will be sailing out of the Port Madison Yacht Club on Bainbridge Island, WA. I'm at the steep end of the learning curve for sailing a boat like this, and reading this forum over the past year has given me a lot of comfort that it will not always be a solo endeavor. I look forward to meeting any of you that make it up here and with that, my first two humble queries:  1) Are there any covers out there for sale? Used is ok in good condition or even a referral to anyone willing to make one.   2) Thinking about a Torqeedo motor. Any experience with this? Good bracket arrangement? Is the Travel 603S (2hp-ish) enough or is the Travel 1103C (3hp-ish) a better choice? Thoughts? Alternatives? Thanks much for anything useful. Jason

Richard Holm

Aug 5, 2021, 7:01:34 PM8/5/21
to johnson-18...@googlegroups.com

I got a lift cover made by Harken when I bought my boat new.

Orion

185

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Johnson 18 One Design -2021 group. To post to this group, send email to johnson-18...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to johnson-18-one-d...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/johnson-18-one-design?hl=en
---