jib cleat specs

cameron...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2021, 6:41:31 PM8/4/21
to Johnson 18 One Design -2021
Hey all,

I need to service our jib cam cleats on the foredeck--broken springs, shriveled and missing white ball-bearings. Does anyone happen to know the size/specs (or Harken model/part #) of these (including ball-bearings, if possible)?

Incidentally, unlike cam cleats screw-mounted through Laser decks, these seem to be anchored with under-deck nuts (I haven't peeled off the Sikaflex beneath yet, but a Phillips blade seems to just spin them on the topside)--true?

Thanks,
Cameron

Five Cubed Skipper

Sep 20, 2021, 9:53:47 AM9/20/21
to Johnson 18 One Design -2021
Yes there are washers and nuts on the back side.