Anyone sailing a Johnson 18 in Northern California or SF Bay area?

Lorenzo Rota

Apr 27, 2021, 7:49:32 PM4/27/21
to Johnson 18 One Design -2021
Hi...still learning about my Johnson 18 that I bought last year.  Planning on sailing it this summer.  Anyone sailing a J18 in Northern California?  Curious to get tip and see how you have it rigged in person if you are going sailing.
Thanks
Lorenzo Rota
Ukiah, CA

Maxwell Ballenger

Apr 27, 2021, 8:10:25 PM4/27/21
to johnson-18...@googlegroups.com
Where do you sail exactly? I no longer have a Johnson 18 but may be able to come help out at some point.

TrapPom

Apr 28, 2021, 4:59:19 AM4/28/21
to Johnson 18 One Design -2021
I used to own a Johnson 18.  It was the first to arrive at Inverness Yacht Club. I sold it to a member who still has it, and there is a second at the club.  I suggest you drop in on a summer race day with advance notice, and you will probably meet the other members who have them.