For Sale Hull #95(?)

Mason Gaszner

Mar 28, 2024, 4:33:31 PMMar 28
to Johnson 18 One Design -2024
1995 Johnson 18 Sailboat This is a fast & fun boat that is great for daysailing and racing. She is in great condition and has lots of life in her. We are selling because we don't have as much time to take her out anymore. Hull #95? I'm not sure but can check the VIN number if needed.
- Trailer fitted for the boat with new undercarriage and working lights
- 1 mainsail, 1 (furling) jib, and 2 asymmetrical spinnakers. All of the sails are in good shape.
- Bags for rudder and sails
- Custom 3-point lifting harness
- Rigged for trapeze and automatically extending bow sprit

3300$

Listed on Facebook Marketplace: