B2WD 2017 East Baltimore medical campus: co-organizers needed!

Lauren

Mar 23, 2017, 1:28:33 PM3/23/17
to Johns Hopkins Bike Commuters
Hi all,

Bike to work day 2017 is rapidly approaching (May 19) and the JHU office of sustainability is looking for co-organizers (especially cyclists like yourselves!) to help with this year's event. Please email me at laurenpringle (at) jhmi.edu if you are interested/able to help this year and I will connect you with Olivia from the office of sustainability.

If you can't help, please at least mark your calendars and plan to be there - it should be a fun event!

-Lauren