Bayview parking?

Robbie Flick

Jul 6, 2019, 7:35:02 PM7/6/19
to Johns Hopkins Bike Commuters
Hey there fellow bike commuters, anyone know a good place to lock the bike up over at Bayview? I'm there for a month and so far have only found bike racks in random, curiously secluded places. In other words, places where I'd be quite concerned locking my bike up. I take 30 hour call every few days and am hoping there's a more visible area (preferably monitored by security) to lock it up, similar to the downtown campus. Any thoughts?

Max Romano

Jul 9, 2019, 10:00:04 AM7/9/19
to johns-hopkins-bike-commuters
I haven't been there for a while but always locked in front of the main entrance to the hospital  "Francis Scott Key Pavilion" at the roundabout.
Plenty of security there.
Sincerely, Max