bike commute from Mayfield to East Baltimore/SPH

46 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

katherin...@gmail.com

belum dibaca,
1 Apr 2021, 12.34.2901/04/21
kepadaJohns Hopkins Bike Commuters
Hi - Does anyone have experience bike commuting from Mayfield to the East Baltimore campus? (Or from any community up Harford Rd, like Lauraville? I'm strongly considering moving there and want to continue to bike commute.

I live in Mount Vernon now, and really loved using the Monument St bike path to commute by bike the past year. I know that this route will be busier and doesn't have as good bike infrastructure, but if anyone has any tips about safe routes (likely avoid Harford R, go through Clifton park), please let me know!

Thanks,

Kat Moon

Jennifer Pastoor

belum dibaca,
10 Feb 2022, 09.15.0510/02/22
kepadaJohns Hopkins Bike Commuters
Hi - Have you had any success finding a good bike route? I would like to start bike commuting again after moving to Lauraville (I used to bike from Charles Village/Waverly).

Thank you,

Jennifer Pastoor

Balas ke semua
Balas ke penulis