Winter Bike To Work Day Feb 10 2017

Fran Horan

Feb 6, 2017, 9:00:52 PM2/6/17
to Johns Hopkins Bike Commuters

Alison Tompkins

Feb 7, 2017, 5:46:25 PM2/7/17
to Johns Hopkins Bike Commuters

Hi there,

I'm new to the group and new to Johns Hopkins Hospital. I was hoping to bike from Remington to the hospital and wondered if anyone has incite into what is the safest route?

Max Romano

Feb 8, 2017, 12:20:21 PM2/8/17
to johns-hopkins-...@googlegroups.com
I bike from Charles village actoss 25th to Bonaparte, which turns into broadway and leads straight to the hospital. When I come home I usually take Madison to grrenmount to preston to Guilford. If it's after dark I usually take Madison to Calvert to be around more people. Other folks probably have lots of other opinions on routes.