04 February

Dan Kobel

Jan 31, 2016, 8:33:50 PM1/31/16
to JohnCampaign
Hey everybody! Assuming there's a game this week, I was going to ask my cousin to come by to watch. Is that still cool? Seriously, absolutely no problem if anyone would rather not. Let me know.

Jennifer McGaw

Jan 31, 2016, 9:05:02 PM1/31/16
to Dan Kobel, JohnCampaign
I don't mind as long as he has been warned that we are crazy and he must accept this.

Sent from my ASUS

Daniel Kobel

Jan 31, 2016, 9:13:18 PM1/31/16
to Jennifer McGaw, JohnCampaign

Let me repeat. My. Cousin.

John R. Arrington

Feb 3, 2016, 10:40:43 AM2/3/16
to JohnCampaign
Game is on this week, hopefully with a full house.

I'll be out of town next week, but I'm hoping that we'll be ready for the final confrontation with Kyuss. It would be nice if we could get that in on a weekend, so that we can take care of the battle and any aftermath and wrap things up. However, the following weekend is Feb 13/14, so Valentines day might get in the way, but let me ask if people are available that Saturday. If not, we'll find another time, or maybe do it over 2 evenings if need be.

On a related note, I thought it might be nice to have a group dinner to celebrate (mourn) the end (beginning) of the Age of Worms.  This could be a dinner after the game with just us (especially if we have a weekend finale), or we could do something bigger with significant others.  Any thoughts??

Daniel Kobel

Feb 3, 2016, 10:54:40 AM2/3/16
to John Arrington, JohnCampaign

13 February is my sister's birthday and thus Saturday is no good for me. Alas, I also have Sunday plans too.

I'd be in for a dinner, I wouldn't bring a guest as I don't like to play favorites but I am a firm believer in the more the merrier.

Game is on this week, hopefully with a full house.

I'll be out of town next week, but I'm hoping that we'll be ready for the final confrontation with Kyuss. It would be nice if we could get that in on a weekend, so that we can take care of the battle and any aftermath and wrap things up. However, the following weekend is Feb 13/14, so Valentines day might get in the way, but let me ask if people are available that Saturday. If not, we'll find another time, or maybe do it over 2 evenings if need be.

On a related note, I thought it might be nice to have a group dinner to celebrate (mourn) the end (beginning) of the Age of Worms.  This could be a dinner after the game with just us (especially if we have a weekend finale), or we could do something bigger with significant others.  Any thoughts??

John R. Arrington

Feb 3, 2016, 11:05:56 AM2/3/16
to JohnCampaign
I totally agree with the more=merrier, the only reason I ask about the options is that arranging a separate event with people outside of the game could be more challenging.

How about the weekend of the 20/21st?

Daniel Kobel

Feb 3, 2016, 12:23:32 PM2/3/16
to John Arrington, JohnCampaign

20th is great. I work on the 21st from 3-11.

Jennifer McGaw

Feb 3, 2016, 1:50:46 PM2/3/16
to JohnCampaign
20th works for me. I am all for celebrating the start of the age of worms! No guest for me but I don't mind if others have them (but are you sure you want to expose them to us?).

Sent from my ASUS

Matthew Kirkpatrick

Feb 3, 2016, 11:05:17 PM2/3/16
to JohnCampaign
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it tomorrow, but I'll send Andor's stack of paperwork.
I am available on the 20th, though Leah is out of town that weekend so it'll just be me.