Spinner Rings Tuesday, June 24

Natalie Sorenson

Jun 23, 2014, 5:05:24 PM6/23/14
to joebo...@googlegroups.com

Add the energy of motion to your jewelry, while hammering and blasting away the day's doldrums! Earthy copper will be your base, and a lovely ring of sterling will flow freely over it when you've finished this Meditation Ring project. Some call them Prayer Rings, or Spinner Rings...the motion is soothing, it occupies your worries so you can give yourself over to peace and balance. And, we'll have a lot of fun making them! =]

Since we've done this class before, I encourage you to try a version you hadn't tried. Look over my ring gallery for ideas. Tell me what you'd like to create and we can talk about how to get there.