Joe's Garage, Ding-ding We're OPEN! Bring a NEWBIE and split one TUNE-UP!

Natalie Sorenson

Jun 25, 2013, 6:01:16 PM6/25/13
to joebo...@googlegroups.com
Ding-ding, BLING-BLING, that is!

JULY 2 is coming up quick. Plan to come for a tumble!

Ease into the middle summer with a FREE JEWELRY TUMBLE to shine up a piece of your sterling while you SELF-ACTUALIZE!

Garage door opens at 7pm, the tumbler will be filled by 7:15. By 8:45 your sterling, copper, or brass pieces will be greased-lightening-shiny!
Service with a Smile to the first to FILL-UP the tumbler!

For your jewelry making fun, there will be a PUNCH & POUND station to get your aggression out, a BURN UNIT for creativity that's too hot to handle, and for the Bohemian within, there will be RINGS for your FINGERS, and BELLS for your TOES!

Check JOEBOBLEIGH on facebook for images coming soon of these teasers!

Come for fun, and to get reacquainted. If you've never been, please ESPECIALLY stop by, and bring a friend!

$10 per "Tune-Up" at JOE'S GARAGE Summer Jewelry Studio for 2013 ($5 for returning students!), or Market value of sterling you take home.  Bring a friend who has not been to a Studio before for FREE.

If anyone is interested in ordering silver wire or sheet, we can save on shipping costs together. The Market is REALLY LOW! It's a great time to experiment with silver, or to try gold (hundreds of $$ down per oz!). I plan to make an order this week!

Follow me on twitter @JoeBobLeigh for class updates and reminders. This is where I will tell you where to come, and if there are cancellations, so please follow, or let me text you.

VIRTUAL Studio Students!
Want to be a part of the fun? If you're out there, let me know. I am gearing up to take this show viral
347.gif