Think about a thing...

Natalie Sorenson

Jul 11, 2013, 12:38:33 AM7/11/13
to joebo...@googlegroups.com
I love to look, and see, and watch. Look equates to seek, seeing happens when you focus on what's being input by that sense of sight, and watching is that easy kicked-back savoring of light and dark, hue and focus, fashion and shoes. The world is my eye candy!

As a designer, I am sometimes afraid to see....to risk my tastes being swayed, or tainted, by pop culture. But I can't stay away! I love what people are doing, what they wear, what they create...and this is what it's about, creating from what you do see, and what does sway you, and seeing and being inspired so much that you must create, and doing that so much that it is "you" and not the thing from which your creativity was fed.

That said...