Fashion fallout! JUNKFEST!

1 view

Natalie Sorenson

Sep 13, 2013, 10:38:10 AM9/13/13
to joebo...@googlegroups.com
Fashion week has hit, and now we get to sift through the extremes and interpret the creative genius to find our happy place this season.

I have updated my website to make JoeBobLeigh a pleasant place to browse. I'd love your comments!

I am focusing on lockets this fall as my statement piece. I have always been intrigued by the private treasures one chooses to encase and wear close. I have several "shrines" for various sorts of treasures: for photos, for feathers, for phrases, or just for fun.

I will have #facesinplaces looking for you from everywhere! You'll want their cheeky expressions hanging around =] Try your hand at stamping a face! the first 10 kids are free! Adults can stamp, too, but it'll cost ya, but not too much  =]

Also, stamped, 6-gauge bracelets of sterling and copper! Talk to me!! Or, talk to the WRIST.

Find all this at the Junk Fest in Brandon. See you there, RAIN or SHINE!

Saturday, September 14th, 2013, 9am to 4pm
48077 265th Street, Brandon, SD.

Peace,
Natalie
Screen shot 2013-09-13 at 9.37.30 AM.png