Come and Tumble! Season Opener!

Natalie Sorenson

Jun 8, 2013, 8:20:51 AM6/8/13
to joebo...@googlegroups.com
Joe's Garage Summer Jewelry Studio is having the first annual Season Opener Tumbler Party!

One of the best ways to freshen your sterling jewelry is to tumble it with shot. Bring your tarnished, and dull pieces to tumble, and they'll get bright while we make more!

The lineup of classes will focus on the 3 things its hard to do at home:

1. Banging the bob out of workable, annealed metals.

2. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! FIRE! And all it's red-hot meltable mysteries.

3. Seeing Me! Sure, we'll make some beautiful stuff, but you are why I show up!

Can't wait to get Joe's Garage open for business.

Hope to see you all there.

🌀Natalie

Starts Tuesday, July 2!