Working Ubuntu VM

Frank Orellana

Apr 4, 2017, 1:02:29 PM4/4/17
to jobsworth
I've created a working VM with jobsworth using Ubuntu Server 16.10 and Jobsworth 5.0 beta 2.

You can see the instructions and download it here: VM release

Also I created the instructions to create a VM like this from scratch in here: Instructions

So please go and test it and hopefully we can get to improve this software as a community with this.

I created the release and instructions in my own fork but please feel free to add it to the main project.

Regards

Frank Orellana

May 18, 2017, 7:36:43 PM5/18/17
to jobsworth
I'm deleting the last VM,

Now you can download a new VM with ubuntu server 17.04 from here: Jobsworth 5B2 on ubuntu 17.04

Instructions:
  • Download and extract
  • Open with VirtualBox (or import in VMWare)
  • Run and make sure you can ping it
  • access jobsworth on http://<ip-of-vm>:8080/