Invalid user or password error

Ankur Chauhan

Aug 27, 2018, 3:23:05 PM8/27/18
to jobsworth
I am getting an error if I access the jobsworth server via jobsworth.software.com but if try to access the server via software.com  then it will work perfectly with username=admin and password=password. Can anybody help me on this how to resolve the error?

I want to access the server with FQDN, not with a domain name.

Aristedes Maniatis

Aug 27, 2018, 6:41:46 PM8/27/18
to jobs...@googlegroups.com

Jobsworth is a multi-tennant system, meaning that it will create a separate subdomain for every tennant. You might need to look at the relevant database table by hand and see what subdomain is set there.

Ari

--

---

Ankur Chauhan

Aug 28, 2018, 7:38:12 AM8/28/18
to jobsworth
Thank You Ari for the reply it worked.

Ankur Chauhan

Sep 4, 2018, 5:21:41 PM9/4/18
to jobsworth
Hi Ari,

Please help me to configure email settings for password reset emails, I want to know where I have to add the SMTP details to get the email notification like password reset emails.

I have made changes in context.xml but still not working.

  <!-- What domain will mail from jobsworth come from? -->
  <Parameter name="config.email_domain" value="software.com" override="false"/>

  <!-- Some emails like password resets will come from this user name. So in this example, it will be jobs...@acme.com -->
  <Parameter name="config.email_replyto" value="application" override="false"/>

  <!-- The from user name. This is usually the same as the reply-to username -->
  <Parameter name="config.email_from" value="application" override="false"/>

  <!-- Something to put at the start of every subject on emails from jobsworth -->
  <Parameter name="config.email_prefix" value="'[Password Reset]'" override="false"/>

  <!-- SMTP settings -->
  <Parameter name="config.smtp_host" value="mail.software.com" override="false"/>
  <Parameter name="config.smtp_port" value="25" override="false"/>
  <Parameter name="config.smtp_domain" value="software.com" override="false"/>