DC: Rising Tide Interactive, Associate Media Planner

GAIN Power Jobs

May 13, 2022, 11:44:10 AM (5 days ago) May 13
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

image.png

Position: Associate Media Planner

To view this job opportunity, click the link below and you will be sent to GAIN Power where you can apply if you are interested.

Job Summary
Position: Associate Media Planner
Employer: Rising Tide Interactive
Location: Washington, Dist. Columbia, United States

Rising Tide Interactive’s Associate Media Planners help our clients execute sophisticated digital plans. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about politics and digital advertising to join our team. If you are excited abou...

Click Here to view full job now or go to: https://careercenter.gainpower.org/link.cfm?c=grV7qE4Ma5fG

Looking for work today?
Register for the Powerful IDEA Awards & Expo: Career Fair, Trainings, Professional Advice
and attend The Party on June 9th in Washington, DC.

Vote for the Power IDEA Awards by May 23.