United Forward PAC seeking Digital Fundraising Director (Location: Remote)

John Todd

Jul 23, 2020, 1:25:30 PM7/23/20
to GAIN POWER: JobsthatareLEFT

United Forward PAC is hiring a Digital Fundraising Director to join our team. You will focus on planning, executing, and writing blast email programs along with coding those emails, and launching acquisition campaigns for our PAC focused on elected Democrats up and down the ballot in 2020 and 2021!

We are looking for an experienced digital fundraiser who can step in and take the lead for helping raise money online using email, social media, and texting.  Here's some of the work you'll do as a Digital Fundraising Director:

  • Work with our team to set fundraising goals and develop the strategies and tactics required to meet them.
  • You'll create calendars and develop the content needed to bring them to life.
  • Write. You'll draft all email content, along with landing page content, ad copy and, sometimes, social media content.
  • Work with designers, web developers, videographers and advertising strategists to coordinate calendars and outreach
  • Plan and execute paid acquisition campaigns.

The ideal candidate will have the following:

  • Experience managing an email program with an emphasis on fundraising. You haven't just written email copy – you must an understanding of how to set a calendar, grow, and mobilize emails to help candidates and organizations raise money online.
  • A willingness to try new tactics across all digital channels — whether they're ideas you've dreamt up late at night, or trying something interesting you saw from another campaign, organization, or business.
  • Analytical skills. Because testing and optimizing is such an important part of what we're trying to do, you need to be able to analyze the impact of the creative tactics mentioned above.
  • Excellent writing skills and the ability to develop a unique voice and compelling narrative across emails.
  • Experience with paid advertising: both for acquisition and persuasion.
  • Experience running social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Medium, and other channels.
  • Good communication skills – you can interpret results for our team, explain strategic decisions and maintain smooth relationships.
  • Ability to be on-call for urgent needs, sometimes on nights or weekends, as well as later hours during campaign season.
Pay: $20/Hour plus bonuses based off of program success
Location: Remote due to COVID-19