New York, Courier News, Pennsylvania Organizing Director

GAIN Power Jobs

Aug 7, 2022, 10:01:30 PM8/7/22
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

image.png
Position: Pennsylvania Organizing Director

To view this job opportunity, click the link below and you will be sent to GAIN Power where you can apply if you are interested.

Job Summary
Position: Pennsylvania Organizing Director
Employer: Courier News
Location: New York, New York, United States

As part of a new and innovative initiative at Courier, we are looking to immediately hire an Organizing Director to work exclusively in and for our Pennsylvania newsroom, The Keystone, and their audience. The...

Click Here to view full job now or go to: https://careercenter.gainpower.org/link.cfm?c=fau3T0ZYH8rl