OH: We Make The Future Action, National Narrative Officer

GAIN Power Jobs

May 20, 2022, 5:05:44 PM5/20/22
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com
image.png

Position: National Narrative Officer

To view this job opportunity, click the link below and you will be sent to GAIN Power where you can apply if you are interested.

Job Summary
Position: National Narrative Officer
Employer: We Make the Future Action
Locations: Ohio, United States, Kent, Ohio, United States

ABOUT WE MAKE THE FUTURE

We Make The Future (WMTF) and We Make the Future Action (WMTFA) is an implementation home for the Race Class Narrative (RCN). We combine strategic communications and coalition building to develop a shared narrative that motivates our base and persuades the middle...

Click Here to view full job now or go to: https://careercenter.gainpower.org/link.cfm?c=hEi7FBCsxDhJ

Looking for work today?
Register for the Powerful IDEA Awards & Expo: Career Fair, Trainings, Professional Advice
and attend The Party on June 9th in Washington, DC.

Vote for the Power IDEA Awards by May 23.