Billings, MT: Northern Plains Resource Council, Grassroots Fundraising Coordinator

GAIN Power Jobs

May 12, 2022, 1:21:08 PM (6 days ago) May 12
to jobstha...@googlegroups.com

image.png
Position: Grassroots Fundraising Coordinator

To view this job opportunity, click the link below and you will be sent to GAIN Power where you can apply if you are interested.

Job Summary
Position: Grassroots Fundraising Coordinator
Employer: Northern Plains Resource Council
Location: Billings, Montana, United States

Northern Plains is a grassroots organization of people from the plains and mountains, cities and towns. We are everyday Montanans who love where we live. We stand up, shoulder-to-shoulder, to protect this place we all call home.

We believe that true prosperity begins with healthy land, wat...

Click Here to view full job now or go to: https://careercenter.gainpower.org/link.cfm?c=hKV5ZugrR1gb

Looking for work today?
Register for the Powerful IDEA Awards & Expo: Career Fair, Trainings, Professional Advice
and attend The Party on June 9th in Washington, DC.

Vote for the Power IDEA Awards by May 23.