WGBH Campaign Fundraiser - Donor Development Strategies (Boston)

Chaney Carlson-Bullock

Oct 26, 2016, 5:37:43 PM10/26/16
to GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT

Are you looking for a job after your election campaign position ends?

Did you gain some door to door experience as a volunteer this season and would love to continue that type of work?

We have the positions for you!

Use your experience as a field canvasser, door knocker, or organizer to build membership for your local PBS and NPR station. Full and part-time positions are available immediately and our teams are able to

accommodate your first day November 9th for a seamless transition so you won’t miss a day of pay. Our year-round campaigns offer competitive wages, comprehensive training, and benefits. Candidates with experience are encouraged to ask about our expanding leadership openings as Field Directors in offices across the country. Call us to schedule an interview today!

Compensation:

• $11/hr base pay for Canvassers + Bonuses

$14/hr base pay for Field Managers + Bonuses

• Our office averages $13-$20/hr

Benefits:

DDS places the highest value on the work our canvassers do. So we offer paid time off; health, vision and dental coverage; and the option to join our company’s 401k program.

Flexible scheduling:

We work 1pm-9pm, but you pick the days. Set your schedule ahead of time and work minimum of 3 shifts/week. These positions are great for students looking to work PT during the school year and earn more money over the summer by switching to FT.

Bonuses for Drivers:

Our drivers make up to $200 extra on every paycheck thanks to our generous mileage reimbursement.

(To Apply:)

Fill out an application in the job openings section at http://tinyurl.com/dds-wgbh-jobs

Or Call 716-226-1247