Hiring Multiple Positions: Trisha for Colorado - The campaign to beat Lauren Boebert

Madi Butler

Jul 2, 2024, 8:40:38 PM (12 hours ago) Jul 2
to Jobs That Are Left
Trisha for Colorado is looking to expand our team following the Democratic Primary. We're hiring for a variety of roles, from entry-level to senior staff.

About Trisha:

Trisha Calvarese is a Colorado native who grew up in Sterling and Highlands Ranch. She graduated from Douglas County Public Schools and attended Johns Hopkins on an academic scholarship.

She was most recently Speechwriting Director at the AFL-CIO and a second-generation member of the Federal Civil Service at the U.S. National Science Foundation. She was working in Washington at the intersections of worker rights, energy, tech, and well-paid job creation.

Trisha got a phone call that changed everything. Her mom, who had been taking care of her dad, had terminal cancer.

Trisha's union's support allowed her to return to her hometown, Highlands Ranch, Colorado. She provided end-of-life care for both of her parents through home hospice. This labor of love enabled her parents to pass in the comfort of home, days apart.

Then, Rep. Lauren Boebert decided to abandon her district and run in Colorado's 4th.

Lauren Boebert voted against lowering prescription drug costs, including the ones that extended her dad’s life. NowTrisha is running for the care and dignity of families in her hometown.

Read more at https://www.trisha4colorado.com/

How to apply:

We're collecting resumes for all levels and departments. Priority will be given to those with relevant campaign or non-profit experience and applicants willing to relocate to Colorado.

Remote applicants for our volunteer fellowship program are encouraged to apply!

Fill out your application at: https://www.trisha4colorado.com/ResumeBank

And send your resume to in...@trisha4co.com