America Votes Seeks Program and Data Director (2 Positions: WI & PA)

America Votes

Jul 10, 2024, 9:52:12 AM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to Jobs That Are Left
Position Description

America Votes is excited to grow our teams by adding a well-organized self-starter for a full-time position as Program and Data Director. Positions available in each Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to join our core staff teams. The Program and Data Director plays a key role in the supporting campaign strategy and direct voter contact programs for the progressive movement. America Votes offers its diverse set of progressive partners a range of voter file, data, and targeting services, leveraging these tools to develop, align, and coordinate our partners around a shared strategy. We seek a service oriented individual with a combination of technical, programmatic, and political skills for this work. This position is ideal for someone who is ready to grow into a campaign leadership role and is eager to advance their campaign strategy skills and has a passion for helping others do their best work.

Link to apply