OneAmerica is Hiring - Electoral Pipeline Manager

Andrick

Jun 27, 2024, 5:17:49 PM (6 days ago) Jun 27
to Jobs That Are Left

Hi Everyone,

Excited to announce that OneAmerica is hiring for an Electoral Pipeline Manager to build and manage OneAmerica and OneAmerica Votes (OAV) future candidate training, mentorship, and governing program. The Electoral Pipeline Manager is crucial to OA and OAV’s vision of a multiracial democracy in electing BIPOC, working-class immigrants and refugees to School Board and State Legislative Seats to govern with our growing new American voting base to win a thriving home for all in WA State.

This is a hybrid role that can be based in Washington State in either our Seattle, Vancouver or Yakima Office and has a competitive benefits package, including:

  • 90% employer-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
  • 100% employer-paid life insurance and short- and long-term disability
  • Up to 20 weeks of fully paid family and medical leave
  • Five weeks of PTO in years 0-3, six weeks for years 4-6, and seven weeks of PTO after 7 years of service
  • Three months paid sabbatical after every five years of service
  • Meeting-free Fridays and Summer-free Fridays (3-day weekends for two months in the summer)
  • Two-week EOY office closure
  • Relocation stipend for candidates moving from out-of-state

We would love your help sharing the Electoral Pipeline Manager role within your network to help us attract strong candidates to join our team. If there are people you know that you think would be a good fit for this role, please pass along the job description, or better yet, make an introduction! You can find the Electoral Pipeline Manager job description and application at the following link:

https://weareoneamerica.bamboohr.com/careers/45.

Thank you!

Andrick Campos

HR Associate - OneAmerica