Field Strategies Campaign Workshop

Cory Ellis

Jul 10, 2024, 12:27:17 PM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to Jobs That Are Left

Field Strategies a leading progressive voter contact firm is holding a Campaign Workshop on Wednesday, August 14th in Washington, DC. Join Field Strategies to understand the how to be an organizer for the upcoming elections and get to know the Field Strategies team. We are interviewing and placing organizers on campaign teams across the country.

The 2024 election will be the most crucial election in American history. If you’re ready to defend democracy, we have exciting opportunities located throughout the United States to make a real difference this November.

As a Field Organizer, you will play a crucial role in establishing and expanding canvass offices, launching effective canvassing operations, and ensuring accountability through meticulous data monitoring. This is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to be at the forefront of change, directly contributing to the success of campaigns that drive positive social and political progress.

We seek applicants of all levels to fill available roles leading and supporting grassroots campaigns across the country. This position is a temporary relocation as the election is less than 4 months from now.  Compensations ranges from $5,000-$7,500 per month. All positions can last through mid-November, with the opportunity to extend and/or advance. Field Strategies and its partners take training and professional development very seriously, and there are ample opportunities for professional development and growth.

The event will be from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.  Interviews with project leads will immediately follow the workshop.  We will provide lunch and refreshments.

RSVP HERE.