HIRING: Interim Chief of Staff to the COO

Avery Kaplan

Oct 31, 2022, 4:39:46 PM10/31/22
to jobs...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, please see the details below!

Location: Washington, DC (remote)

Compensation: $15,000/month or $180,000/year

To apply: Send resume and cover letter to jo...@theequityfund.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, as this position will start immediately upon identification of a suitable candidate.

Description: The Equity Fund is seeking a high-energy, organized, analytical and motivated operational expert to handle a wide array of tasks alongside our COO and broader Executive team. As Interim Chief of Staff (CoS) to the COO your key role will be assisting the COO in critical, day-to-day operational and executive work, to drive forward initiatives across the Equity Fund’s Operations. This role is initially scoped as a 9-12-month contract to enable our COO to work better, faster, and with more insight across the entire organization during a time of change and transition as CCEEF spins from fiscal sponsorship to independent 501(c)(3) on April 1, 2023. This role will touch most aspects of the Equity Fund’s Operations, with a particular focus in assisting the organization build the infrastructure the fiscal sponsor has previously provided to the organization (HR, Legal, Accounting, Finance, IT and grants administration).

--

Avery Kaplan (they/them)

Operations Assistant

The Climate + Clean Energy Equity Fund