ADD MY HOTLIST || Share Requirements

Dileep Kumar

Jul 9, 2024, 11:42:13 AM (7 days ago) Jul 9
to dileep...@thinklusive.com

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is Dileep kumar and I work at Thinklusive Inc, a leading IT staffing and recruiting firm. We have experienced a significant increase in the number of employees with niche skills over the past couple of years, and we are confident that we can help you with your hot IT requirements.

We currently have the following skilled IT candidates on our bench:

Risk Management/GRC

12+

Charlotte , NC

Golang Developer

7

Dallas, TX

Senior full Stack java developer

10+

Sunnyvale ,CA

OIPA Developer

6+

Remote

Genesys Developer

8+

Remote

Java developer

9+

Remote

Android developer

8

Dallas, TX

Android developer

6+

Frisco, TX

Lead react developer

12

Remote

Power BI

8

New York

Devops Engineer

7+

Dallas, TX

Senior Devops Engineer

8+

Atlanta, GA

Devops Engineer

7+

Tampa, FL

BigData Engineer

10

Irvine, CA

Senior Data Engineer

7

Monmouth, NJ

Azure Data Engineer

7

Frisco, TX

GCP Data Engineer

8+

Dallas, TX

Lead full Stack .net Dev

11+

Dallas, TX

Senior .NET Developer

9+

Frederick, MD

Please let me know if you have any Contract-to-Contract (C2C) requirements that are relevant to their technologies. We are also happy to discuss any other IT staffing needs that you may have.

I would be grateful if you could refer me to any other hiring managers who may be interested in our services, or if you could add me to your distribution list for future business opportunities. You can reach me at dileep...@thinklusive.com or (469)590-2304.

Dileep Kumar

Mobile: 906-205-3646

Email ID: dileep...@thinklusive.com