Remote and D.C.jobs at Free Press

ama...@freepress.net

Nov 29, 2022, 12:12:25 PM11/29/22
to Jobs That Are Left

Hello all!

Free Press is a national non-profit with a staff of 35.  We’re looking for folks to join us in our work for equitable access to technology, diverse and independent ownership of media platforms, and journalism that holds leaders accountable and tells people what’s actually happening in their communities. We’re fiesty, supportive and racial justice-oriented.  And we have three open positions:

  • Policy Counsel - FTC  (D.C.),$90,000-$110,000

  • Policy Counsel - FCC  (D.C.), $90,000-$110,000

  • Marketing and Direct Response Manager  (D.C. or remote within the U.S.), $65,000-$75,000

Generous benefits include

  • medical, dental and vision insurance

  • short- and long-term disability insurance

  • employer contribution to retirement plans (no matching required)

  • flexible health, commuter and dependent care accounts

  • paid family leave

  • annual paid time off is a total of ten weeks, including vacation, health-care leave and holidays

  • stipends for business use of personal phones and for home office locations

  • all employees receive computers and equipment necessary for the job

  •  flexible, supportive work culture

Job descriptions and hiring process details here.