183+ progressive digital roles (all with salary ranges)

Matt Lockshin

Nov 14, 2022, 3:03:36 PM11/14/22
to Matt Lockshin
Now that the election is over, I wanted to make sure folks knew about my job board, which focuses on digital roles in the progressives sector.

It's a resource I maintain as a service for movement folks looking to find a good job and for movement orgs looking to find great people.

Currently there are 183 job listings on my site (all of which include salary info).

It's the most comprehensive job board I know about for folks interested in email campaigning, digital organizing, social media, digital comms, digital ads, online fundraising, or digital marketing roles in the progressive advocacy or electoral space.

In addition, because I know there is some overlap in terms of skill set and/or career path, I also include associated technical jobs (data and digital analytics,  UX, product, software engineering, graphic and website design, videography, etc.) on my job board.

If you're looking for a digital role I encourage you to check out my job board periodically and also sign up to my newsletter, which I've gotten a lot of great feedback about. (I'm also a recruiter who focuses on digital and communications roles in the progressive sector, so my newsletter sign-up also functions like a resume bank for roles I'm working on.)

If you're hiring for a digital role, I encourage you to submit your job to my job board. There are both free and paid options.

Matt Lockshin
(he, his)

Interested in finding a digital job in the U.S. progressive advocacy or electoral space? Check out my job board and join my email list.

Sent from Victoria, BC --  the ancestral, traditional and unceded territory of the Lekwungen speaking peoples, the Songhees and Esquimalt First Nations.