Hiring at New York Civic Engagement Table

Karla Bradley

Jan 6, 2023, 11:17:24 AM1/6/23
to Jobs That Are Left
The New York Civic Engagement Table is hiring a Data Director and a Training and Data Lead. Both of these are great opportunities for individuals who are passionate about putting data and tools into the hands of organizers. We have an exciting year ahead of us piloting a data and organizing training program and we're looking for innovative folks to join our team. Both positions are remote with some in-person meetings and trainings.

Description: The Data Director is responsible for managing NYCET’s data and training infrastructure to support partner organizations in taking a data-driven approach to their civic engagement work. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with administering VAN and NYCET's suite of digital tools, as well as working directly with partner staff to build capacity in integrating those tools into their organizing efforts. The Data Director supervises two Data and Training Coordinators and the Training and Data Lead. The Data Director works at the direction of the Deputy Director.

Compensation: Compensation is $75,000 - $80,000. Benefits for eligible New York Civic Engagement Table employees include but are not limited to: medical insurance, 401(k) savings plan with employer contribution, paid vacation, personal, sick, and parental leave.

Basis: Full-time, Salaried, Exempt

Location: Based in New York state and is currently remote with travel and in person meetings likely in the future.

Reports To: Deputy Director

Supervises: Data and Training Coordinators (2 FTE) and Training and Data Lead (1 FTE).

Description: We are seeking a highly skilled and dynamic Training and Data Lead with a deep understanding of the skills and capacity needed to implement organizing and civic engagement campaigns. Our ideal candidate will have experience training and building curriculum as well as supporting leaders and organizers in the field. The Training and Data Lead is responsible for supporting program design and facilitation of the Data and Organizing Integration (DOI) program and will support our Youth Organizing Institute (YOI)  program. They will coordinate and administer the DOI program with our regional partners across the state. The ideal candidate will develop tools and resources for NYCET’s partners as well as coordinate training and other engagement opportunities for the partner network. They will work under the direction of the Data and Technology Director as part of the NYCET Data and Technology team to provide comprehensive support to partners with the guidance and support of the Executive Director.

Compensation: Compensation is $65,000 - $70,000. Benefits for eligible New York Civic Engagement Table employees include but are not limited to: medical insurance, 401(k) savings plan with employer contribution, paid vacation, personal, sick, and parental leave.

Basis: Full-time, Salaried, Exempt

Location: Based in New York state and is currently a hybrid position (remote & in-person)

Reports To: Data Director