Data Engineer - Remote

Ankith Avula

Aug 30, 2022, 9:52:55 AM8/30/22
to ank...@interaslabs.com

Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

This is Ankith from Interas Labs and I am having a position Data Engineer - Remoteplease find the below JD and let me know your feedback and share me your updated resume and below Details @Ank...@interaslabs.com

Role: Data Engineer

Location: Remote

Duration: Long Term Contract

Required Skills- Spark, Pyspark, Hive, Hadoop, AWS

·         Implement scalable solutions to meet the ever-increasing data volumes, using big data/cloud technologies Pyspark, Kafka, any Cloud computing etc.

·         In-depth experience in modern data platform components such as the Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, Python,, etc

·         Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work

·         Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management

·         Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ankith

Technical Recruiter

Interas Labs  LLC

Email: Ank...@interaslabs.com || Website: www.interaslabs.com

3895 Silver Oaks Way, Livermore  CA 94550.