DevOps AWS with Kubernetes || Azure Devops Engineer with AKS

Ankith Avula

Aug 15, 2022, 10:39:30 AM8/15/22

Greetings for the day!!!

This is Ankith . We have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the job description below, and if you are interested, please forward your updated resume to #Ankith@interaslabs.com

Role: DevOps AWS with Kubernetes
Remote
Duration: Long term   Must have 9+ years of experience      Skills
  • AWS
  •  Kubernetes is a must
  • AWS Certified
  •  Experience with GitOps Argo CD
  • experience is a must Terraform is a plus
Role: Azure Devops Engineer with Aks
Remote
Duration: Long term Must have 9+ years of experience       Skills
  •  Azure.
  •  Kubernetes is a must - AKS
  • GitLab CI is must with at least 2 years exp configuring CICD
  •  Strong scripting experience python or shell
  •  Terraform is a plus