DevOps with AWS - NYC Onsite

Ankith Avula

Aug 17, 2022, 12:16:25 PM8/17/22
to Ankith Avula

Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

This is Ankith from Interas Labs and I am having a position DevOps with AWS- NYC Onsite, please find the below JD and let me know your feedback and share me your updated resume and below Details

Role: DevOps with AWS

Location: NYC Onsite

Duration: Long Term Contract

Responsibilities

·         On board developer tooling/code onto bit bucket pipeline + cdk terraform.  We already have the process/framework in-place, but we need someone to liaise with Dev team to help us continue the vision that  We  built.

·          Assist developers with any AWS learning curve associated with onboarding

·         Documentation/runbook both for the code as well as runtime so that this can be handed over to application support

·         Depending on roadmap and what services we plan on using, build any additional cloud centric services as it conforms to best practices, with documentation and automation.  E.g docker, beanstalk, lambda

·         As an example, if we are using lambda we should ensure everyone is leveraging common layers and tools such as aws powertools as a standard construct for troubleshooting and loggings

·         Review code (some examples)

·         security best practices. E.g not storing credentials in configuration files

·         if we are logging, ensure we log error to our standard sns error topic.  We do not want to deviate and apply multiple methods for accomplishing the same tasks

·         Ensure we are leverage Sonotoype for package management

·         Help us review existing aws implementation with developers to ensure optimal running and ensure best practices are in place.