Jobformore.com Jobupdates - Chennai Jobs

Jobformore

Dec 23, 2020, 1:07:51 PM12/23/20
to Jobformore
Jobs by Shammi jha & Team
****************************

Greetings from Growel Softech Ltd
Immediate openings with one of our top clients.

Minimum 4-7 years experience

We need your complete support in closing these positions.
Requirements Skill-Set

# of Positions
1.QE-Automation-Java, Selenium, API Test Automation
11.QE-Automation-Python, Java, Robot Framework
17.Performance Automation Testing

Role:
Job location: Powai, Pune, Chennai.

Interested candidates please share your profiles ASAP to poo...@growelsoftech.com

==========

'Siemens' : Test Automation Engineer @ Chennai

=========

There are openings at Tyr1 companies for API Testing

JD:-
Location: Preferred Chennai (but fine with any location for now)
Skill Set: Must Have- API Testing (Experience in REST API/ SOAP), API Test Automation Framework experience
Preferred: Selenium(Java)
Yrs of Exp: 6 to 8 required

work location:- Bangalore

If any one is interested kindly request you to please share your resume on this mail id

==========

OASYS Cybernetics Pvt. Ltd
Manual Testers
chennai location.

job description:-
> Experience : 3 to 6 Years
> Skills Required :
Must have knowledge of SDLC / STLC, Testing Fundamentals, and test processes & strategies
Should have knowledge of test/ defect process and management tools
Work on day to day issues and coordinate with development team as necessary
Should have tool experience like Bugzilla, JIRA
Strong in SQL & Agile
Knowledge in API and Mobile testing
Having good performance testing knowledge and experience in JMeter is required.

contact:-
Interested candidates can mail their updated CV at : br...@oasys.co

==========

 #automationengineer #sdet Looking for c#.net automation profiles. Strong in programming
#experience : 3-7 yrs of exp.
Immediate joiners preferred. Contact me if anyone is looking for or share me profile if anyone is having profiles of ur frnds.
# of positions: 1
#Location: Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata
#Notice Period: Immediate s are preferred. Max 15 days

Contact: 9790978689

==========

Job Title: QA-Test Lead
Role:- Contract (12 to 18 Months)
Experience Required: 8-12 Yrs
Location: Chennai
Annual Salary: up to 18 LPA

Job requirements:

• Experience in
◦ reviewing test cases
◦ identifying gaps against Requirements, defined test approach, test design
• Experience in Functional Regression test automation tools (UFT, Selenium, Appium …)
• Experience in performance testing and usage of JMeter
• Experience in Test management tools such (ALM, JIRA…)
• Experience in testing middleware such as MQ, Batch processing, REST APIs
• Experience dealing with Continuous integration and Continuous delivery tools / processes

If Interested kindly share your CV on hr.recr...@gmail.com

==========

 Upgrade your Skills during this Lockdown :-

Online Selenium Automation Training:-
____________

Start Date :- 4 January 2021.
Trainer Name :- SHAMMI JHA.

☸ Course Contents :-
Java, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Git, Jenkins, BDD Cucumber, Selenium Grid, Page Object Model, HTML, JavaScript, AutoIT, Log4j, Assertion, etc.

✳ Transposed 1000+ People into Automation across the World.
✳ Customized Notes on All Topics.
✳ Concept Retention With Funny Example.
✳ In Depth Interview Preparation With Dedicated Session, Resume Writing Assistance and Much More.

☑ First 4 sessions are free. ☑

✔Duration :- 2 Months
✔Monday to Thursday :- 2 Hours
✔Timing :- 9.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST
✔Fees :- 6000/-
✔Mode of Training :- Online

Click here to directly contact on WhatsApp:-

Phone / WhatsApp Details :-

Shammi Jha :- +91-8305429370