Chennai Jobs December 17

Jobformore

Dec 17, 2020, 1:11:54 PM12/17/20
to Jobformore
****************************

Greetings from Tekishub Consulting Services.
We are currently Hiring for Automation test Engineer for one of our Biggest Client in Chennai Location.
Experience Level-- 4-7 Years
Notice period -- immediate to 15 days.
Mandate Skills -- Selenium, Java, API Testing, Automation testing
Good to have-- SOAP UI, BDD, Rest Assured
Please share the resume to -- sri...@tekishub.in
=================
Company Name: ImpactQA
  Location: Noida / Chennai
✓ Experience- 2-7 years
✓ java
✓ Selenium-Experience in the creation of library functions and the creation of an automation framework from scratch.
✓ Appium – hands on Mobile test automation of Android & iOS applications(Perfecto / Sause Labs / AWS Device Farm)
✓ CI/CD Integration – Jenkins
✓ Code Management using Git/Bitbucket.
✓ Framework – BDD/POM/Hybrid
✓ API Testing - REST Assured, POJOs, Jackson.
✓ Good communication Skills.
Send your profile to gaurav...@impactqa.com
===================
CGI hiring for Senior Test Engineer - Manual Testing
Category: Testing/Quality Assurance
City: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
============
multiple positions.
1. Salesforce Automation with Selenium
2. Salesforce Automation with BDD+ PostMan
3. Test Automation-Selenium+BDD+ Specflow with Python Scripting
4. Selenium with Python scripting + API
5. ETL Tester with API Automation using PostMan, Selenium
6. Data Testing + Automation using Selenium
7. Workday Tester + Recruit & Onboard + EIB tool
8. Workday Tester - Payroll, Mobility, Time & Absence
9. Workday Tester+SAP HCM  share your resume on pree...@cbsiglobal.com
===========
#automationengineer #sdet Looking for c#.net automation profiles.
Strong in programming 3-7 yrs of exp.
Immediate joiners preferred.
Contact me if anyone is looking for or share me profile if anyone is having profiles of ur frnds.  # of positions:
1 #Location: Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata
#Notice Period: Immediate s are preferred. Max 15 days  B) #automationtesting #SDET Looking for strong SDET having experience in Selenium Java or JS with protractor knowledge who can join immediate to 15 days. # of positions: 2 #Location: Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata  Company: Cognizant
Contact: 9790978689
===========
Need 15 Java developers and 10 selenium, Java and API testers profile. Immediate joiners are most welcome 30 to 45 days NP is also well and good. Share your profile/ur friends profile to Guru7...@gmail.com
 Location: BANGALORE / Chennai.
Company : Tech mahindra
Exp: above 2 years
============
𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁 | 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 | 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗶
Company Name: Dabslek
Location: Chennai
✓Experience :4- 6 years
✓Relevant experience : 2.5 + Minimum
✓Notice period : 1 Month ✓Automation Testers with Selenium or CodedUI C#/.NET and Python Code  Send your profile to bhavani...@dabslek.com
===========
****************************
Upgrade your Skills during this Lockdown :-

Online Selenium Automation Training:-
____________

Start Date :- 4 January 2021.
Trainer Name :- SHAMMI JHA.

☸ Course Contents :-
Java, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Git, Jenkins, BDD Cucumber, Selenium Grid, Page Object Model, HTML, JavaScript, AutoIT, Log4j, Assertion, etc.

✳ Transposed 1000+ People into Automation across the World.
✳ Customized Notes on All Topics.
✳ Concept Retention With Funny Example.
✳ In Depth Interview Preparation With Dedicated Session, Resume Writing Assistance and Much More.

☑ First 4 sessions are free. ☑

✔Duration :- 2 Months
✔Monday to Thursday :- 2 Hours
✔Timing :- 9.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST
✔Fees :- 6000/-
✔Mode of Training :- Online

Click here to directly contact on WhatsApp:-

Phone / WhatsApp Details :-

Shammi Jha :- +91-8305429370